Learn Microsoft Outlook 2013
Time is money. That’s why the more you get done, the more you’re worth!
Time is money. That’s why the more you get done, the more you’re worth! Microsoft Outlook 2013 helps you achieve more by simplifying email and contact management challenges.
Used in many businesses, Outlook’s calendars, search options, contact tools, and email design features make it easy to create visually appealing messages and to keep up with everyday duties. In our Learn Outlook 2013 video training course, you’ll learn the secrets of super-star productivity.
During 7 information packed hours, our expert instructor will guide you on maximizing Outlook’s email, contacts, tasks, reminders, and calendar functions.
- Learn to shave time off tasks with the preview messages in a list and custom workspace options.
- Utilize inline replies and Lync IM real-time chats for lightning-fast response times.
- Assign commands to messages by flagging and adding comments directly inside your message list.
- Set-up one-time or recurring appointments and upload attachments to the calendar.
- Keep your contact details in one central place by taking advantage of the People Card.
- And master the program’s Exchange and SharePoint features so you can give your team access to shared calendars and task lists.
This course includes:
- 7 hours of video tutorials
- 56 individual video lectures
- Optional quiz with 35 test questions
- Certificate of Completion
The “IT” in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology.” We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon” Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles’ most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That’s how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 100 countries.