Learn SharePoint Foundation 2013
Get 10-hours of training and discover how to make team collaboration more effective and productive.
Discover how to make team collaboration more effective and productive with Learn SharePoint Foundation 2013.
During this 10-hour online video training, a professional instructor will introduce you to SharePoint Foundation 2013 and the program’s useful features for maximizing team communication.
You’ll start with the basics.This includes navigating through the SharePoint interface, creating your own site, and adding content to your SharePoint site.
With Learn SharePoint Foundation 2013 you will also:
- Discover how to work with user groups and permissions to ensure proper access control.
- Learn how to use SharePoint with other Microsoft Office applications.This includes exporting and importing data from Microsoft Excel.
- Find out simple ways to create libraries and lists to keep your content organized.
- Manage challenges that arise from team members using different versions of a file by exploring options for checking in and checking out files.
- Explore how to work with pages, web parts, adding a project calendar, understanding metadata and more.
This course is ideal for those new to SharePoint or those who are looking for more advanced knowledge.
It also includes:
- 10 hours of video tutorials
- 58 individual video lectures
- Optional quiz with 40 test questions
- Certificate of Completion
- Exercise Files
The “IT” in Simon Sez IT stands for “Information Technology.” We offer instruction to help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology. Learning software skills in an easy, self-paced way for an affordable price is what Simon Sez IT is all about.
The company was founded in 2008 by Chris “Simon” Calder, Director of IT operations for one of Los Angeles’ most prestigious institutions. In this role, Simon saw the need for low-stress software training for hundreds of employees in his company who were facing technological upgrades at work. That’s how the idea of Simon Sez IT was born.
Since then, Simon Sez IT has built a rapid and loyal following. At a time when many companies were struggling to survive, Simon Sez IT thrived—providing accessible, low-cost computer and software training to people of all ages, regardless of their computer experience. In our first four years alone, we serviced tens of thousands of satisfied customers in over 100 countries.